2/26/2010

CONTOH RESIGN LETTER

CONTOH SURAT PENGUNDURAN DIRI


Surabaya, January, 25th 2010

To.

HRD Department

P.T. Schenker Petrolog Utama

Indonesia

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you, that I am resigning from my position as Cashier for the P.T Schenker Petrolog Utama, Surabaya. My last day with the P.T.Schenker Petrolog utama will be Thuesday, February 25th 2010. I am resigning for being good housewife.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at P.T. Schenker and your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company success in the future.

Yours sincerely,

(Ryna Krismahanani)

Tinka Belanita

Gandaria Tengah V no 9

Jakarta Selatan

(021) xxxx xxxx

Tinka.B@xxxxx.com

Mr. John Wilson

Personnel Director

Anderson Consulting

Menara Jakarta Tower 3 Lt.12 #2

Jl HR Rasuna Said

Jakarta Selatan

Dear Mr Wilson

This is to advise you that I have accepted the position of Clien Service Coordinator, with Gandolfo Networks Inc.,. Accordingly, please regard this as my official letter of resignation.

My last day of work here will be December 30, 2006. This will give me three full weeks from next Monday to complete the current .

I am very much looking forward to the professional challenge being offered to me by Gandolfo, which as you know, is the market leader in its field. Incidentally, during the recruiting process, the Gandolfo people were very impressed with the experience and knowledge that I had gained here at Anderson Consulting.

In closing, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you as my supervisor. I have truly enjoyed my years working with all of you, and am grateful for the many learning and growth opportunities I was given over the years.

I wish all of you at Anderson Consuting continued success.


Sincerely,




Tinka Belanita

No comments: